Cookies and how they are collected
Purposes for which cookies are used
The data are processed for the following purposes:
1. to enable a comfortable use of the website,
2. to monitor the activity,
3. to keep statistics, measure the quality and effectiveness.
The data controller stores the data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve those purposes, not longer than until the data subject objects to processing.
Protection of cookies
Information about data subject’s rights
1. right to request access to data,
2. right to request rectification of data,
3. right to request erasure of data,
4. right to request the transfer of data (data portability),
5. right to request the restriction of processing,
6. right not to be subject to any automated decision-making process,
7. right to object to the processing of personal data,
8. right to lodge a complaint relating to personal data processing with a competent supervisory authority (President of the Data Protection Authority).